Friday 28 January 2011

Final Costume - Ghost

Because we initially wanted to do a supernatural/psychological trailer we didn't want to have a physical killer who you could see, therefore we wanted to have a ghostly figure or presence. Therefore we decided to go with what the japanese call a Yurei which is a spirit bound to the earthly world because of a strong emotions that do not allow them to pass on.

Below are some photos that Hayley took of me as the ghost girl in a victorian dress stained with fake blood.











To do the shoot we had a blue background in order for us to put it on photoshop and to manipulate it. For the make up I put on black eyeliner, and applied talcum powder on my face to make it look pale and lifeless. I back - combed my hair to make it look fuller, and pulled it all to the front to show the length of it, because all Yurei's have long black hair. The entire photo shoot was done with low light to create the typical horror movie darkness and eeriness, also the light was shone at me from the side majority of the time to create shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment